Sunday, January 8, 2012

Konichiwa! Hello everybody, I'm excited for my first post of year 2012! Its so exciting because it just seems like another huge step closer to my big trip to Japan~ Destination: Kawaii! 


My Christmas was GREAT! I went to New York, New York where I was born to visit family. I stayed for  a week with my sister up there in up state New York, but still made time to visit Manhattan and the BRONX baby! Pics soon!

To prepare for my trip to Japan with my boyfriend, we made a New Years resolution to start using Japanese culture in our new apartment...nothing crazy like anime dress-up!

I made a few videos for Japanese Word of the Day! Now I can teach you MYSELF how to learn Japanese. I'm already through two workbooks, and since I got a gift card to Amazon for Christmas, I'm going to pick up Instant Immersion Japanese Levels 1, 2 & 3 and Japanese Demystified: A Self-Teaching Guide next!

It will be a couple days until I can get those videos started though. I'm waiting for my boyfriend to teach my this video editing software! Keep checking for updates, I'll have more up from my trip soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment